CO2 inflator by BriskMore
Our CO2 inflator is the optimal choice whether used for personal or professional purposes.
The easy to use adjustable valve affords precise pressure control for inflation.
Perfect for both Presta and Schrader valves with no alterations required. Instruction for Use:
1. Ensure control valve is closed lightly.
2. Screw the cartridge into the inflator head.
3. Place the inflator head onto the tire 's valve.
4. Open the control valve to inflate the tire.
5. Close the control valve and remove the inflator head.
6. Remove empty CO2 canister from inflator. ***Safety Precautions:
During use, please be aware of both the cartridge and inflator head, as they will become very cold. It is recommended to wear gloves when operating the CO2 inflator.
Care should be taken during operation and removal. Do not exceed tire's maximum air pressure. Hold the CO2 inflator and point inflator head away from the body and face. Keep away from the reach of children.