* 20" wheel (20" x 1.75" tire)
* Rational designed according to somatology and movement features
* Cotterless steel crank
* Excellent manganese steel wheel bearing and frame
* Extra thick alloy aluminum rim
* Large saddle in unique design for extra comfort & safety
* Removable poly-nylon guarded rails on the seat
* Quick release alloy aluminum lock for height adjustment
* Steel fork with powder coated finish
* Full-sized nylon pedals with chromoly spindles
* Excellent skid-proof bulged-pattern on outer tire, and butyl leakage protection inner tire
* Great for novices and professionals
* No manual included but easy to assemble
Unicycle Size: 20"
Recommended user height: 57"- 69"
Weight limit: 143 lbs
Distance (Seat - Pedal): 15" - 32"
Unicycle Height (Adjustable): 32" - 36"
•Please keep in mind: When seated on the unicycle with one foot on the pedal in its lowest position, your leg should be almost straight.
•Novices should ride under the instructions or accompany of your tutors for safety.
20" wheel (20" x 1.75" Tire)
Frame: Excellent manganese steel; standard frame of unicycle
Crank Arms: Wheel top crank; international quality
Outer Tire: Excellent skid-proof mountain tire
Inner Tire: Leakage protection Butyl tire; no second inflation for up to 3 months